Free or Reduced Price Meals

An application for free or reduced price meals is available through the Food Service Department or your child's school office. To be receiving free or reduced price meals for your child, you must complete an application and return it to the school. All applications must be completely filled out or they cannot be processed.

If you now get Food Stamps or AFDC, your child can get free meals. If your child has received a Meal Benefit Certificate from the Department of Transitional Assistance, you do not have to complete the application. Just sign the certificate and return it to your child's school. Your child will receive a free lunch.

Please contact the Food Service Office at (781) 297-1051 if you have any questions about this program.